The Top Empowerment Awards has showcased the businesses leading in transformation over the past 20 years, acting as a source of inspiration for South Africa's business elite. The platform provides exposure among empowered industry players, honouring those who have made significant impact on the communities in which they operate as well as society at large.
We invite you to submit your nomination for the 2021 Top Empowerment Awards, to celebrate today's empowerment leaders and inspire tomorrow's.
Entries close: 15 June 2021
Finalist Announced: 22 June 2021
External Judging: 28 June - 2 July 2021
Virtual Awards Ceremony: 15 July 2021
Terms & Conditions:
There is a charge to enter the Top Empowerment Awards. The entry fee covers:
- entry into two categories (additional categories will be charged extra per entry)
- two free seats to the virtual awards ceremony (10% discount for additional seats wanted)
- full entrant kit (official certification, entrant badge, cettifcation press release, social media mentions, personalised HTML mailer)
- business card listing on the Topco website
Every year our independent panel of judges assess and select the winners in each category.
Watch the judges feedback from 2020
- Bridget Mokwena-Halala, CEO, Assupol Life & 2020 Top Empowerment Awards Judge
Differentiate your business from competitors and measure your performance against Africa's best.